1. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For any questions please contact Brandon Manzano (USA) on +1 415 316 5038 or Brandon.Manzano@ingenico.com or Niels Hartog (Netherlands) on +31 6 2086 9690 or email@example.com
2. What is the price for attending?
Your attendance at the conference, two nights' stay based on single occupancy, all meals and the hospitality program are on us. We'll make this a seamless and unforgettable experience for you!
3. What about my additional costs during the event?
Any additional costs such as extra room nights, personal extras, meals outside of the program offered by Ingenico are on own account and should be settled directly upon check out or at the spot.
4. Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the event?
Not needed as your name will be on the attendee list, but we do need to verify your ID when come pick up your badge!
5. What time does Insights start on Wednesday September 25th?
We will kick off Insights North America 2019 at 6pm with a Welcome Cocktail & Networking at the hotel. Rooms are available from 3pm.
6. What time does Insights finish on Friday September 27th?
On September 27th the event will end at 2pm. After the closing lunch there is a possibility to join fun optional activities.
7. Can I arrive earlier/stay later at the hotel?
Yes, any additional nights are on own account. But, the hotel can offer the same negotiated group rate two days prior and two days after the event. Please let us know and we will be happy to make these arrangements for you with the hotel.
8. Will Ingenico organize transfers to and from the airport?
No, please take a taxi to the hotel yourselves.
9. Can I update my registration information?
Yes, no problem, but please contact your Ingenico contact first.
10. Is it ok if the name on my registration doesn't match the person who attends?
That will be no as its an invite-only conference.
11. Is my registration transferable if I cannot go?
Please contact your Ingenico Contact to discuss possibilities in the event you need to cancel and you want to have a colleague to take your seat.
12. Do I require a visa to attend Insights 2019?
Please check with your local embassy.
13. What is the dress code for the event?
The dress code for the conference sessions is business casual. For the dinners and social program the dress code is casual and recommended to wear comfortable shoes.